If you have Android devices and Apple's devices (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks) at the same time, it's possible that you want to synchronize Calendar between your devices. So, I built this app for that purpose. App will sync Calendar between Android and iCloud, then iCloud will sync with Apple's devices.
Further more, the app is based on CalDav protocol. And due to its implementation as Sync Adapter it integrates seamlessly with the Android's native Calendar app.
Fully synchronize Calendar between Android and Apple's iCloud
We have optimized algorithms for high performance. This App integrates seamlessly with Android OS. So, beside your settings, the syncing is also managed by OS (base on your devices status, battery, reboot, ...)
Supporting two-way synchronization. Your inserted/updated in Android will be synced to iCloud and reverse all inserted/updated in any Apple's devices will be sync to Android.
Moreover the app support mutiple Apple's ID, it mean that you can login with many Apple account and sync them all to a SINGLE Android device
Super-secure and we respect your privacy. We don't store your Apple Id in the app, we store them in Android OS (Android AccountManager)
This app integrates seamlessly with the native Contact and Calendar apps which will dispaly the synced data
We have a very beautiful & simple UI design. You don't have to study to use the app, just open it and understands freely what you have to do to sync data with iCloud
App synce Events based on CalDav protocols. And we implement as Sync Adapter, it integrates seamlessly with Android OS and the native Android’s Calendar app.
• Two-way synchronization
• You can set sync time interval, disable/enable sync on app UI.
• You can choose which collection you want to sync.
• Supports multiple apple ids.
• Simple UI and easy to use.
• Optimized algorithms for high performance.
• High security, store apple id information in Android AccountManager.
In detail :
• Sync event’s information (name, time, notes, repeat, …)
• Invite, reminder and share calendar by email
• Fully support repeat and exception events.
• Fully support reminder.
• Automatic sync of even't colors and names.
• haven’t support sync attachment yet.
• Support from Android Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich"
Awesome app!!! Works great, and syncs quickly, (adds as well as deletes), both to and from iCloud. You can even turn off Auto-sync in the app itself if you want and manually sync via "Settings -> Accounts -> Calendar Sync iCloud" in Android's main system settings. :) Highly recommend
Our app is always maintained, fixed bugs and updated new features
We are eager to hear from your feedback
Follow us in social networks.